(Œuvres apocryphes / non-canons)
"Glass Empires" est le premier ouvrage de la série d'anthologies "Mirror Universe".
- - l'une à l'époque de "Star Trek: Enterprise"
- - la seconde à l'époque de "Star Trek: The Original Series"
- "The Sorrows of Empire" - de David Mack.
- - et la dernière à l'époque de "Star Trek: The Next Generation".
- "The Worst of Both Worlds" - de Gerg Cox.
- 4ème de couverture
There are moments glimpsed only in shadow, where darkness rules and evil incarnate thrives. You hope against hope that in your lifetime, evil is relegated to the shadows. But what if it wasn't?
What if you lived in a universe where your life was measured only by what you could do for the Empire? What would you do to survive? Would you sell your soul to free yourself? If you were offered the chance to rule, would you seize it? If you could free your universe from the darkness but only at the cost of your life, would you pay that price?
- Le roman "The Sorrows of Empire" est une extension de l'histoire issue de ce volume.
|Début de collection||Pocket Books -
Série "Mirror Universe"