(Œuvres apocryphes / non-canons)
"Shards and Shadows" est la troisième anthologie de la série "Mirror Universe".
- (ENT) "Nobunaga" - de Dave Stern
- (TOS) "Ill Winds" - de Dayton Ward et Kevin Dilmore
- (TOS) "The Greater Good" - de Margaret Wander Bonanno
- (Vanguard) "The Black Flag" - de James Swallow
- (Stargazer) "The Traitor" - de Michael Jan Friedman
- (TNG) "The Sacred Chalice" - de Rudy Josephs
- (VOY) "Bitter Fruit" - de Susan Wright
- (Klingon Empire) "Family Matters" - de Keith R.A. DeCandido
- (NF) "Homecoming" - de Peter David
- (DS9) "A Terrible Beauty" - de Jim Johnson
- (Titan) "Empathy" - de Christopher L. Bennett
- (TNG) "For Want of a Nail" - de David Mack
- 4ème de couverture
Fractured history. Broken lives. Splintered souls. Since the alternate universe was first glimpsed in the classic episode "Mirror, Mirror", something about Star Trek's dark side has beckoned us, called to us, tempted us – like forbidden fruit on the Tree of Knowledge. To taste it is to lose oneself in a world of startling familiarity and terrifying contradictions, where everything and everyone we knew is somehow disturbingly different, and where shocking secrets await their revelation.
What began in 2007 with "Glass Empires" and "Obsidian Alliances" – the first truly in-depth foray into the turbulent history of this other continuum – now continues in twelve new short tales that revisit and expand upon that so-called "Mirror Universe", spanning all five of the core incarnations of Star Trek, as well as their literary offshoots, across more than two hundred years of divergent history, as chronicled by...
Christopher L. Bennett - Margaret Wander Bonanno - Peter David - Keith R.A. DeCandido - Michael Jan Friedman- Jim Johnson- Rudy Josephs- David Mack- Dave Stern- James Swallow- Dayton Ward et Kevin Dilmore - Susan Wright
|"Mirror Universe"||Livre suivant:|
"The Sorrows of Empire"