The 15th century was defined by the calendar of Earth as occurring from the year 1401 through the year 1500.
- After the Turei render the Vaadwaur homeworld uninhabitable by plasma weapon bombardments, a battalion of approximately six hundred Vaadwaur warriors takes refuge below the planet's surface in a state of cryostasis. Intending to remain in stasis for only five years, they are eventually awakened when USS Voyager visits their planet 892 years later. (VOY: "Dragon's Teeth")
- A rating of "B" on the industrial scale corresponds to a technology level equal to that of Earth in this year. (TOS: "Spock's Brain")
- The destination year that the six hundred Vaadwaur were to be revived from their cryostasis and start over. (VOY: "Dragon's Teeth")
- An early idea for the film that became Star Trek: First Contact would have involved Renaissance Italy, and featured Leonardo da Vinci, definitely placing it firmly in the 15th century part of the Renaissance.
- The first mass production of the typewritten Gutenberg Bible was produced in 1455.
- Christopher Columbus is born in 1451. (Star Trek Encyclopedia (4th ed., vol. 1, p. 154))
- Leonardo da Vinci is "born" in 1452. (Star Trek Encyclopedia (4th ed., vol. 1, p. 176))
|14th century||Timeline||16th century|