The 18th century AD is defined by the calendar of Earth as occurring from the year 1701 through the year 1800.
- The people of Beta Portolan are overcome by a mass insanity, brought by the arrival of the Denevan neural parasites. (TOS: "Operation -- Annihilate!")
- Hundreds of criminals from the planet Ux-Mal are imprisoned on a moon of Mab-Bu VI, after their consciousnesses are permanently separated from their bodies. (TNG: "Power Play")
- Napoleon rises to power in France, ushering in the Napoleonic era. This era continues into the early 19th century. (TNG: "Hide and Q")
- circa 1767
- The planets Eminiar VII and Vendikar begin a bitter war. The conflict is fought entirely in a computer simulation, and casualties are calculated based on projected results. (TOS: "A Taste of Armageddon")
- The United States of America declares independence from Great Britain during the American Revolution. (TNG: "The High Ground")
- The Presidio, a future site of Starfleet Command and Starfleet Academy, is founded by Spain. (Star Trek: The Motion Picture)
- The neutron star in a binary star system located in the Kavis Alpha sector explodes. (TNG: "Evolution")
- French military uniforms worn by the creations of Q on an unnamed planet are from this year. According to Data, the uniforms would be discontinued or changed in 1800. (TNG: "Hide and Q")
|17th century||Timeline||19th century|
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.