Star Trek Timeline [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
This page contains information regarding Star Trek: Picard, and thus may contain spoilers.
- mid-July - The USS Enterprise arrives in Earth's atmosphere after being subjected to a slingshot effect by a close encounter with a black star in 2267. They successfully return to their own time without interfering. (TOS: "Tomorrow is Yesterday")
- In an alternate timeline, the Enterprise accidentally destroys the aircraft of Captain John Christopher and beams him aboard. The starship is classified as a UFO. While attempting to retrieve data evidence, Captain James Kirk gets captured and interrogated on the Omaha air force base. The Enterprise accidentally beams aboard another unwanted person, an Air Police sergeant. Finally, with a successful slingshot effect, they reverse their actions. (TOS: "Tomorrow is Yesterday")
- July 20th - The Earth spacecraft Apollo 11 lands on Luna. (TOS: "Tomorrow is Yesterday", "Return to Tomorrow"; VOY: "Nightingale", "One Small Step")
- July 21st - The Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin become the first Humans to walk on Luna's surface. (VOY: "11:59"; PIC: "Two of One")
- August 15th - Maury Ginsberg hitches a lift to the Woodstock music festival in New York on Earth. He notices that a cable connecting to the speaker system has come unplugged and reconnects it. If he had not noticed, the festival might have been a failure. He is not aware that the man who drives him there is the member of the Q Continuum later known as Quinn. (VOY: "Death Wish")