- Starfleet begins research on force fields. (ENT: "Vox Sola")
- The Mars verteron array is used to deflect Comet Burke. (ENT: "Terra Prime")
- Marvin Hildebrandt dies. (TNG-R: "The Neutral Zone" okudagram)
- The Omega training mission is held on Titan; Jonathan Archer and Charles Tucker III participate. Archer saves Tucker's life during a malfunction with his environmental suit. (ENT: "Strange New World", "Unexpected")
- According to the Star Trek: Star Charts (p. 45) and the Stellar Cartography: The Starfleet Reference Library ("Federation Historical Highlights, 2161-2385"), the ECS North Star is lost in this year.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.