(covers information from several alternate timelines)
This page contains information regarding Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, and thus may contain spoilers.
The 2150s decade covers the period from 2150-2159.
The United Earth Starfleet first began its exploration of deep space in 2151 with the launch of the Enterprise NX-01 under the command of Captain Jonathan Archer. Despite Enterprise's peaceful intentions, the ship made contact with numerous hostile species, resulting in armed conflict with the Suliban Cabal, the Klingon Empire, and most notably the Xindi.
The Xindi incident and Enterprise's successful resolution of the crisis established United Earth as a prominent interstellar power in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants. The planet hosted a conference to begin establishing an interstellar alliance in 2155, paving the way for the creation of the United Federation of Planets in 2161.
- Earth's first deep space vessel, the Enterprise NX-01 is launched in 2151 under the command of Captain Jonathan Archer. (ENT: "Broken Bow")
- The P'Jem monastery is destroyed by the Andorians. (ENT: "Shadows of P'Jem")
- An attack on Earth kills approximately seven million people in what will become known as the Xindi incident. The NX-01 is assigned to locate the Xindi in the Delphic Expanse and prevent a second attack that would have destroyed Earth. (ENT: "The Expanse")
- The Coalition of Planets is formed in 2155. (ENT: "Demons", "Terra Prime")
- The Romulan War is fought between 2156 and 2160. (ENT: "In a Mirror, Darkly, Part II")
- Humans and the Klingon Empire barely have any face to face contact until 2256. (DIS: "The Vulcan Hello")
- The Kiley Eldredth and Palion leaders would be in the same room for the last time until 2259. (SNW: "Strange New Worlds")
- The USS Defiant is lured into the mirror universe by the Tholians and is subsequently captured by the Terran Empire. (ENT: "In a Mirror, Darkly", TOS: "The Tholian Web")
- Hoshi Sato claims the title of Empress of the Terran Empire. (ENT: "In a Mirror, Darkly, Part II")