This page contains information regarding Star Trek: Discovery, and thus may contain spoilers.
- The SS Columbia expedition from the American Continent Institute crash-lands on the planet Talos IV. Theodore Haskins and his entire party are killed, save one survivor named Vina. Before landing, the ship emits a radio-interference distress call that will be intercepted by the USS Enterprise in 2254. (TOS: "The Cage")
- Amanda Grayson and Michael Burnham go to the seventh moon of Eridani D to take part in a book exchange for Michael's tenth birthday. (DIS: "Lethe")
- May Ahearn is born on April 30th. (DIS: "New Eden")
- Some time after the Columbia crashes, the time barrier is broken, revolutionizing space travel. Communications also improve in intervening years since the interference wave and lightspeed-only communications seem to be considered obsolete in 2254 when this ship's signal is received. This fact seems inconsistent with Star Trek: Enterprise, which featured faster-than-light communication in the 2150s.
- According to Star Trek: Star Charts (p. 53), Valakis is admitted to the Federation.