This page contains information regarding Star Trek: Discovery, and thus may contain spoilers.
- The SS Columbia expedition from the American Continent Institute crash-lands on the planet Talos IV. Theodore Haskins and his entire party are killed, save one survivor named Vina. Before landing, the ship emits a radio-interference distress call that will be intercepted by the USS Enterprise in 2254. (TOS: "The Cage")
- Alpha Lupi goes supernova. (DIS: "Perpetual Infinity")
- A Klingon terror raid on Doctari Alpha results in the presumed death of Mike and Gabrielle Burnham, and the loss of the experimental Red Angel suit they were working on. Their daughter survives, and Vulcan Ambassador Sarek becomes her legal guardian. (DIS: "Perpetual Infinity", "The Vulcan Hello")
- Sometime later, the Vulcan Learning Center is bombed by Vulcan extremists, resulting in Michael Burnham's being physically dead for three minutes. Sarek used the healing powers of his katra to bring her back to life. As a result, the two of them remained telepathically connected for the rest of their lives, with the ability to reach out to the other in moments of distress. (DIS: "Battle at the Binary Stars", "Lethe")
- Following this incident, Burnham decides to run away from Sarek's home. Using the Red Angel suit, her mother appears to Spock from the future, and helps him locate his adopted sister, who is eventually rescued from the clutches of a predatory animal by Sarek at Vulcan's Forge. (DIS: "If Memory Serves", "Perpetual Infinity")
- Amanda Grayson and Michael Burnham go to the seventh moon of Eridani D to take part in a book exchange for Michael's tenth birthday. (DIS: "Lethe")
- May Ahearn is born on April 30th. (DIS: "New Eden")
- Some time after the Columbia crashes, the time barrier is broken, revolutionizing space travel. Communications also improve in intervening years since the interference wave and lightspeed-only communications seem to be considered obsolete in 2254 when this ship's signal is received. This fact seems inconsistent with Star Trek: Enterprise, which featured faster-than-light communication in the 2150s.
- According to Star Trek: Star Charts (p. 53), Valakis is admitted to the Federation.