- Professor Robert Crater and his wife Nancy arrive on the planet M-113. The professor begins his archaeological excavation of an ancient and extinct civilization that once lived there. (TOS: "The Man Trap")
- James T. Kirk is romantically involved with Janet Wallace. (TOS: "The Deadly Years")
- Spock meets Leila Kalomi on Earth. (TOS: "This Side of Paradise")
- Dr. Roger Korby sends his last transmission from the planet of Exo III. (TOS: "What Are Little Girls Made Of?")
- On 892-IV, Flavius Maximus wins his first arena game. For the next seven years, he was the most successful gladiator of his province. (TOS: "Bread and Circuses")
- Cyrano Jones, a licensed asteroid locator and prospector, begins selling and buying rare merchandise. (TOS: "The Trouble with Tribbles")
Background information Edit
According to the Star Trek Chronology, David Marcus is born to James T. Kirk and Carol Marcus, the USS Enterprise completes its third five-year mission, and Nyota Uhura graduates from Starfleet Academy on this year.