Star Trek Timeline [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
This page contains information regarding Star Trek: Picard, and thus may contain spoilers.
By starship or station
- James T. Kirk, Spock, and Leonard McCoy visit Yosemite National Park for their shore leave. Kirk nearly dies from falling off of El Capitan while climbing it, but is saved by Spock and his levitation boots. (Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)
- Stardate 8454.1: Captain James T. Kirk and the crew of the new USS Enterprise-A are pressed back into service. Sybok hijacks the Enterprise and forces the ship to travel through the Great Barrier in search of the planet Sha Ka Ree and God. They find Sha Ka Ree and a very powerful lifeform trapped at the center of the galaxy. (Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)
- After the journey to Sha Ka Ree, the senior staff of the Enterprise-A takes a photograph together on the bridge. Spock keeps this image for the rest of his life until his death in 2263 of the alternate reality and it is passed on to his alternate self. (Star Trek V: The Final Frontier; Star Trek Beyond)
- Spock's half-brother, the renegade Vulcan Sybok captures the Federation, Klingon, and Romulan ambassadors on Nimbus III. (Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)
- A Federation starship suffers an unexplained ship-wide systems failure for the last time until 2366. (TNG: "Evolution"