This page contains information regarding Star Trek: Picard, and thus may contain spoilers.
- April 4 - Cadet Jean-Luc Picard joins the Speed of Light Club, after flying three hundred thousand kilometers per second in level flight aboard the cruiser USS Leondegrance. (PIC: "Remembrance")
- The Class of 2327 graduates from Starfleet Academy. Its members included Jean-Luc Picard, Marta Batanides, and Cortan Zweller. Picard has a degree in Command and Control. (TNG: "The First Duty", "Conundrum", "Tapestry"; PIC: "Remembrance")
- After his graduation, Ensign Jean-Luc Picard has to be implanted with an artificial heart after he is seriously wounded in a fight with a Nausicaan over a game of dom-jot at Starbase Earhart. (TNG: "Samaritan Snare", "Tapestry")
- Ensign Cortan Zweller is assigned to the USS Ajax under Captain Narth. (TNG: "Tapestry")
- William Samuels is born in Bergen, Norway on Earth. (DS9: "The Maquis, Part I")
- Timicin begins research on how to save his homeworld's sun. (TNG: "Half a Life")
- An expensive vintage of kanar is bottled in this year. (DS9: "Behind the Lines")
Background information Edit
- The invitation for Picard's graduation is included in the Picard family album, but on a page that does not make it on screen. The graduation ceremony is said to be held on June 20 at Yuri Gagarin Hall.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.