Star Trek Timeline [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
- Worf, son of Mogh, is born on Qo'noS. (TNG: "Sins of the Father")
- Edward M. La Forge and his wife Silva La Forge save their son Geordi La Forge when he is caught in a fire. (TNG: "Hero Worship")
- January 17 – Ro Laren is born on Bajor to Ro Talia and Ro Gale. (TNG: "Conundrum")
- At age five, Will Riker starts school and begins to tell his new friends the same stories about his mother that his father told him. (TNG: "Interface")
- Nathaniel Teros develops the theory of neuromuscular adaptation for low-gravity species; however, at the time, it has no practical success. (DS9: "Melora")
- Lwaxana Troi deletes the journal files from 2329 to a few months after her daughter Deanna Troi's birth in 2336. These files contain references to her first daughter, Kestra Troi, who had died tragically in 2336. (TNG: "Dark Page")
- According to the con artist Alsia, her stellar cartographer father, conducts a mineralogical study of the Vlugta asteroid belt and finds it rich with minerals. (DS9: "Rivals")
- The Yaderans are conquered by the Dominion. (DS9: "Shadowplay")
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard is awarded the Hall of Honor for his outstanding work ethic by the United Federation Planets. (PIC: "Remembrance")
- According to the non-canon video game Star Trek: Starship Creator, Reginald Barclay and B.G. Robinson were born in this year.