- Worf, son of Mogh is born on Qo'noS. (TNG: "Sins of the Father")
- January 17 – Ro Laren is born on Bajor to Ro Talia and Ro Gale. (TNG: "Conundrum")
- Nathaniel Teros develops the theory of neuromuscular adaptation for low-gravity species; however, at the time, it has no practical success. (DS9: "Melora")
- The Yaderans are conquered by the Dominion. (DS9: "Shadowplay")
- At age five, Will Riker starts school and begins to tell his new friends the same stories about his mother that his father told him. (TNG: "Interface")
- Alsia's father, a stellar cartographer, conducts a mineralogical study of the Vlugta asteroid belt and finds it rich with minerals. (DS9: "Rivals")
- Edward M. La Forge and his wife Silva La Forge save their son Geordi La Forge when he is caught in a fire. (TNG: "Hero Worship")
- According to the script for "Melora", Melora Pazlar is born between this year and 2345. 
- According to the Star Trek: Star Charts (p. 71), Yadera Prime is annexed by the Dominion.
- According to the non-canon video game Star Trek: Starship Creator, Reginald Barclay and B.G. Robinson were born in this year.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.