This page contains information regarding Star Trek: Picard, and thus may contain spoilers.
- Dr. Paul Manheim assembles a team of scientists and heads off to find a suitable location for his experiments on time and gravity. (TNG: "We'll Always Have Paris")
- Salia is born on Daled IV, her parents both die shortly after her birth. An unnamed Federation starship later takes Salia and her governess, Anya, from Daled IV to Klavdia III, so that Salia could be raised in a neutral environment. (TNG: "The Dauphin")
- On Romulus, Natasha Yar tries to escape together with her daughter Sela. However, the little girl cries out as her mother takes her away from her home and Yar is subsequently executed. (TNG: "Redemption II")
- Federation-Klingon relations around this year are described as "not too cordial". (VOY: "Faces")
- Starfleet officer Ensign DeSeve defects to the Romulan Star Empire and begins to live on Romulus, where he will stay for the following twenty years. (TNG: "Face of the Enemy")
- Ty Kajada begins tracking down the Kobliad criminal Rao Vantika. (DS9: "The Passenger")
- Harry Kim is born on Earth. (VOY: "Eye of the Needle")
- B'Elanna Torres is born on Kessik IV. (VOY: "Faces", "Extreme Risk", "Barge of the Dead", "Author, Author")
- Tuvok returns to Starfleet and serves aboard the USS Wyoming. (VOY: "Flashback")
- Lyndsay Ballard is born. (VOY: "Ashes to Ashes")
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard is awarded the Silver Medal in Diplomacy by the allies of the Federation. (PIC: "Remembrance")
- According to her biography in Star Trek: Starship Creator, Sarita Carson is born in this year in Cape Town, African Confederation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.