This page contains information regarding Star Trek: Picard, and thus may contain spoilers.
- Benjamin Sisko serves as captain of the Starfleet Academy wrestling team. (DS9: "Apocalypse Rising")
- According to William Riker, the Duras sisters' Bird-of-Prey is commissioned in this year. (Star Trek Generations)
- While on a three-year science mission, the Romulan Telek R'Mor is contacted by the USS Voyager from the year 2371 via a micro-wormhole. (VOY: "Eye of the Needle")
- Amanda Rogers is born in Kansas in North America as daughter of two Qs in Human form. (TNG: "True Q")
- Mardah is born on Bajor. (DS9: "The Abandoned")
- Construction of mining station Terok Nor is completed. (DS9: "Babel", "Wrongs Darker Than Death or Night")
- On Terok Nor, Bajoran scientists Dekon Elig and Surmak Ren plant an aphasia device, created to kill the Cardassians on the station with an aphasia virus. However, the device is never activated and lies dormant until 2369. (DS9: "Babel")
- Quark leaves his home on Ferenginar after reaching the Age of Ascension. (DS9: "Family Business")
- Keena and Baltrim escaped the Cardassian Occupation of Bajor and found shelter on Mullibok's cottage on the Bajoran moon Jerrado. (DS9: "Progress")
- Vandor IV is selected by Dr. Paul Manheim as the location for his time experiments. (TNG: "We'll Always Have Paris")
- Carolyn L. Raymond is born on Earth. (TNG-R: "The Neutral Zone", okudagram)
- Richard Bashir is a Federation diplomat on Invernia II. His son Julian Bashir, after witnessing the death of an Invernian girl, decides to become a doctor. (DS9: "Melora")
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard is awarded the Humanitarian Award of Federation Planets by the United Federation of Planets. (PIC: "Remembrance")
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.