- Stardate 40217.3: In what later became known as the Battle of Maxia, the USS Stargazer is attacked by an unknown vessel (later revealed to be Ferengi in origin). His ship severely damaged, Captain Jean-Luc Picard devises a maneuver that makes the Stargazer appear in two places at once, which allows him to destroy the alien vessel. This maneuver, accomplished by making a very short warp jump, is dubbed the "Picard Maneuver". Picard and his crew are subsequently forced to abandon the stricken Stargazer, limping through space in shuttlecraft for weeks before being rescued. (TNG: "The Battle")
- Dr. Paul Manheim first devises his theory that if the consistency of time is altered, a doorway into another dimension will appear. He won't put it into practical use for nine years, though. (TNG: "We'll Always Have Paris")
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard is court martialed for the loss of the Stargazer. The prosecutor for Starfleet Command is Phillipa Louvois. (TNG: "The Measure Of A Man")
- Worf completes his first Rite of Ascension. (TNG: "The Icarus Factor")
- Deanna Troi enters Starfleet Academy. (TNG: "Conundrum")
- Kira Nerys joins the Shakaar Edon base camp in the hopes of becoming a resistance member. (DS9: "The Circle", "Duet")
- Jake Sisko is born, son of Benjamin and Jennifer Sisko. (DS9: "Move Along Home", "The Abandoned", "Rapture")
- Worf visits the Great Domes of Qo'noS for the first time. (DS9: "The Sword of Kahless")
- Chu'lak is assigned to the USS Strata as an ensign. (DS9: "Field of Fire")
- John and Mary Kim take their son Harry to a haunted house. (VOY: "Collective")
- According to the script for TNG: "Brothers", Jake Potts is born in this year. 
- According to the script for "When The Bough Breaks", Mason was nine years old in 2364, placing his birth in 2356.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.