Star Trek Timeline [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
- The Alcyone people destroy a Tarellian vessel which is assumed to be the last ship of this ill-fated species. Up to the year 2364, the Tarellian people are thought of as extinct until a lone starship entered the star system. (TNG: "Haven")
- According to a falsified Starfleet personnel file, Kieran MacDuff graduates from Starfleet Academy. (TNG: "Conundrum")
- Surmak Ren is arrested several times but released for insufficient evidence. (DS9: "Babel")
- One of William and Louise Samuels' two daughters is born on Volan II. (DS9: "The Maquis, Part I")
- Production of Mark V transporters is stopped. (DS9: "Family Business")
- In the Delta Quadrant, the Talaxian moon Rinax is attacked by a metreon cascade engineered by the Haakonian scientist Ma'Bor Jetrel. The moon is rendered uninhabitable, killing hundreds of thousands of Talaxians. (VOY: "Jetrel")
- Kira Nerys becomes a member of the Shakaar resistance cell. (DS9: "The Darkness and the Light")
- Julian Bashir discovers that he was genetically enhanced and believes that his parents might have considered him as defective. (DS9: "Doctor Bashir, I Presume")
- Abaddon begins maintaining his inventory for Abaddon's Repository of Lost Treasures. (VOY: "Alice")
- Kathryn Janeway meets Tuvok for the first time. (VOY: "Fury")
- According to the script for "When The Bough Breaks", both Rose and Tara were eight years old in 2364, placing their birth in this year.
- According to the script for "Unification II" and the Star Trek Encyclopedia (4th ed., vol. 1, p. 175), D'Tan was twelve years old in 2368, placing his birth in this year.
- According to the script for "The Masterpiece Society", Matthew is born on Moab IV.
- According to the script for "Cardassians", Asha is born.