- The Velara Base on Velara III begins its terraforming of the planet. (TNG: "Home Soil")
- Darrell Oja Raymond is born to Thomas and Louise Cara Raymond. (TNG: "The Neutral Zone")
- Due to the effects of Iverson's Disease, Admiral Mark Jameson is confined to a support chair. (TNG: "Too Short a Season")
- In a small village on Bajor, Hovath becomes the apprentice to the Sirah in order to succeed him. (DS9: "The Storyteller")
- Li Nalas, a Bajoran Resistance fighter and former Terok Nor miner, is captured by the Cardassians and presumed dead. He spends the next ten years at the Hutet labor camp on Cardassia IV. (DS9: "The Homecoming")
- Alixus deliberately arranges for the SS Santa Maria to be stranded on a planet in the Orellius system, in order to establish her own technology-free colony. (DS9: "Paradise")
- Gul Dukat is assigned command of Terok Nor. (DS9: "The Maquis, Part I")
- Mekor, the son of Dukat, is born. (DS9: "Defiant")
- In the Delta Quadrant, the wife of Caylem, a member of the Alsaurian resistance movement against the Mokra Order, dies in prison. (VOY: "Resistance")
- Vreenak becomes a key member of the Romulan Senate. (DS9: "In the Pale Moonlight")
- The son of Dara, grandson of Timicin is born on Kaelon II. (TNG: "Half a Life")
- Sarina Douglas begins to live with Jack, Lauren, and Patrick. (DS9: "Chrysalis")
- Taya is "born" on Yadera II. (DS9: "Shadowplay")
- Before the Cardassians hit the base Lunar V, the Bajoran Resistance hides a few of their sub-impulse raiders underground in one of Bajor's moons. (DS9: "The Siege")
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard receives an award from the Galaxy of Planets and Suns fundraiser. (PIC: "Remembrance")
- Jono receives the first of his many injuries. Over the next seven years, he will experience a broken arm, two fractured ribs, and a low-grade concussion. (TNG: "Suddenly Human")
- According to the Star Trek Chronology, this year comprises the stardate range of 37000 to 37999. Information from TNG: "The Neutral Zone" appears to place this year in the 40000s range.
- In either this year or 2358, Lieutenant Data is promoted to lieutenant commander, according to dialogue from TNG: "Datalore".
- Velara Base dates are taken from a display showing the projected progress of the terraforming. TNG: "Home Soil" occurred during the fourth year (2364).
- In the script for DS9: "Emissary", Jake Sisko's birth occurs in this year. This note was contradicted by on-screen evidence shown in "The Abandoned" and "Rapture" placing his birth in 2355.
- According to the script for "Family" and the Star Trek Encyclopedia (3rd ed., p. 361), René Picard is born in this year.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.