(covers information from several alternate timelines)
(covers information from several alternate timelines)
Prime universe Edit
- Stardate 47007.1 - The USS Equinox, commanded by Captain Rudolph Ransom, is commissioned. (VOY: "Equinox")
- Stardate 47025.4 - A second Borg incursion into Federation space continues (having begun in 2369, around stardate 46982.1), as individualized Borg drones are led by Lore, a Soong-type android. However, their attempt to annihilate the Federation is once again foiled by Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the USS Enterprise-D. Lore is defeated, deactivated and dismantled. (TNG: "Descent, Part II")
- Borum gives Rionoj Li Nalas' earring to smuggle out of the Hutet labor camp. Rionoj travels to Deep Space 9 and passes the earring to Quark, who later gives it to Kira Nerys. (DS9: "The Homecoming")
- By supporting a Bajoran extremist group called The Circle, the Cardassian Union tries to regain its influence on Bajor. (DS9: "The Circle")
- B'Elanna Torres joins the Maquis after Chakotay saves her life. (VOY: "Caretaker", "Dreadnought", "One")
- Verad boards Deep Space 9, while the station is being operated by a skeleton crew, to steal the Dax symbiont from Jadzia Dax. He is later stopped by Benjamin Sisko and the symbiont is returned to Jadzia. (DS9: "Invasive Procedures")
- B'Elanna Torres gets inside a Cardassian missile intended to destroy Maquis targets and reprograms it. She nicknames it Dreadnought. (VOY: "Dreadnought")
- The Enterprise-D receives a new warp core on Thanatos VII, manufactured with interphasic techniques. The core also brings along interphasic organisms which attach themselves to the crew, but a method is later devised to remove them. (TNG: "Phantasms")
- Elaysian Ensign Melora Pazlar is transferred to Deep Space 9. Julian Bashir falls in love with her and plans a risky procedure based on the research of Nathaniel Teros to help her walk in normal gravity. (DS9: "Melora")
- Standard warp drive is discovered to have detrimental effects on the fabric of subspace. A program is launched to develop a safer means of warp travel, which is first incorporated on the Intrepid-class. (TNG: "Force of Nature")
- Aboard the USS Prometheus, Gideon Seyetik makes an attempt to reignite Epsilon 119. In order to free his wife, Nidell, from their marriage, he pilots a shuttlecraft into the star, killing himself, but bringing Epsilon 119 back to life. (DS9: "Second Sight")
- The Skrreea arrive from the Gamma Quadrant looking for the mythical planet Kentanna. (DS9: "Sanctuary")
- The USS Pegasus is found in the Devolin system. The phasing cloak is retrieved by Admiral Erik Pressman and installed aboard the Enterprise-D to allow it to escape from within an asteroid. Illegal Starfleet involvement in the development and testing of the device is revealed. (TNG: "The Pegasus")
- William T. Riker and Deanna Troi observe the final adventure of the original Enterprise. (ENT: "These Are the Voyages...")
- Ensign Sito Jaxa is believed killed during a mission to return a Cardassian officer working as a Federation spy to the Cardassian Union. (TNG: "Lower Decks")
- Deanna Troi is promoted to full commander and becomes a bridge officer upon passing the Bridge Officer's test. (TNG: "Thine Own Self")
- While searching for suitable planets to establish colonies near the wormhole, Benjamin Sisko and Miles O'Brien discover a lost Erewon Class colony ship, and the remains of the colonists who have been living under an artificially created EM field for ten years. The leaders of the colony Alixus and her son Vinod, who set up the field, are taken back to stand trial for the deaths of the colonists that could have been saved over the years. (DS9: "Paradise")
- Dr. Beverly Crusher discovers Barclay's Protomorphosis Syndrome when she inadvertently causes the Enterprise-D to become infected. (TNG: "Genesis")
- Wesley Crusher leaves Starfleet Academy to join the Traveler in explorations of alternate planes of reality. (TNG: "Journey's End")
- Jadzia Dax is reunited with Kang, Kor, and Koloth and joins them on a mission to kill an enemy who has eluded them for almost a century - The Albino. (DS9: "Blood Oath")
- A group of Federation colony worlds declare an unofficial war on the Cardassian Union after rejecting the Federation-Cardassian Treaty. They call themselves the Maquis. (DS9: "The Maquis, Part I", "The Maquis, Part II"; TNG: "Preemptive Strike")
- An emergent lifeform uses the systems on board the USS Enterprise-D to reproduce, temporarily giving the Enterprise sentience. (TNG: "Emergence")
- After Elim Garak becomes ill after overuse of a cranial implant, Julian Bashir receives help from Enabran Tain to save his friend's life. (DS9: "The Wire")
- Ro Laren completes the Advanced Tactical Training program and is promoted to lieutenant. She returns to the Enterprise-D, but later defects to the Maquis. (TNG: "Preemptive Strike")
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard successfully passes a test of Humanity's worth issued by the Q Continuum and prevents the destruction of the Human race by a temporal anomaly. (TNG: "All Good Things...")
- In order to keep Opaka's role in the Kendra Valley Massacre secret, Bareil Antos withdraws from the Kai election. Winn Adami is elected unopposed. (DS9: "The Collaborator")
- Miles O'Brien is captured and put on trial by the Cardassians, who claim he is a member of the Maquis. In reality, the Cardassians hoped to discredit the Federation and allow the Central Command to send ships into the DMZ and wipe out the Maquis. (DS9: "Tribunal")
- Sisko takes Jake, Nog, and Quark to the Gamma Quadrant so that the two students can perform a planetary survey. Sisko and Quark are taken prisoner by the Jem'Hadar. (DS9: "The Jem'Hadar")
- Although the rescue of the Siskos, Nog, and Quark is successful, the Galaxy-class starship USS Odyssey is destroyed by a Jem'Hadar suicide attack. (DS9: "The Jem'Hadar")
- Zar begins his association with Dala, in which he will never have known her to perform menial labor for six years. (VOY: "Live Fast and Prosper")
Harry Kim Edit
- Stardate 47302.5 - Cadet Harry Kim receives the Cochrane Medal of Excellence. (VOY: "Non Sequitur")
- Stardate 47918 - Harry Kim graduates from Starfleet Academy. He is "commissioned to rank of ensign." (VOY: "Non Sequitur")
- Stardate 47920 - Kim applies for service aboard Voyager. His application is approved.
Mirror universe Edit
- Quark is executed. The primary Doctor Bashir kills Odo. (DS9: "Crossover")
- The Terran Rebellion begins. (DS9: "Crossover")
Alternate timeline Edit
- Stardate 47925 - Harry Kim's application to Voyager is denied. (VOY: "Non Sequitur")
- Stardate 47928 - Kim requests transfer to Starfleet Engineering Corps. (VOY: "Non Sequitur")
- A bottle of vintage Saint-Émilion produced in this year was replicated by Kathryn Janeway to celebrate the new astrometrics lab on board Voyager in 2374. (VOY: "Year of Hell, Part II")
- In the 2370 Federation Census, the population of the Federation was counted as 985 billion. (Star Trek: Star Charts, "United Federation of Planets IV")
- According to his personnel file in the non-canon video game Star Trek: Starship Creator, Hawk was assigned to the USS Enterprise-D as relief conn officer this year with promotion to lieutenant junior grade.
- According to his personnel file in Star Trek: Starship Creator, Chell joined the Maquis in this year and served under Chakotay on the raider Val Jean.
See also Edit
- DS9: "The Homecoming"
- TNG: "Interface"
- DS9: "The Circle"
- TNG: "Gambit, Part I"
- DS9: "The Siege"
- TNG: "Gambit, Part II"
- DS9: "Invasive Procedures"
- TNG: "Phantasms"
- DS9: "Cardassians"
- TNG: "Dark Page"
- DS9: "Melora"
- TNG: "Attached"
- DS9: "Rules of Acquisition"
- TNG: "Force of Nature"
- DS9: "Necessary Evil" (in part)
- TNG: "Inheritance"
- DS9: "Second Sight"
- TNG: "Parallels"
- TNG: "The Pegasus"
- ENT: "These Are the Voyages..."
- DS9: "The Alternate"
- DS9: "Armageddon Game"
- TNG: "Lower Decks"
- DS9: "Whispers"
- TNG: "Thine Own Self"
- DS9: "Paradise"
- TNG: "Masks"
- DS9: "Shadowplay"
- TNG: "Eye of the Beholder"
- DS9: "Playing God"
- TNG: "Genesis"
- DS9: "Profit and Loss"
- TNG: "Journey's End"
- DS9: "Blood Oath"
- TNG: "Firstborn"
- DS9: "The Maquis, Part I"
- TNG: "Bloodlines"
- DS9: "The Maquis, Part II"
- TNG: "Emergence"
- DS9: "The Wire"
- TNG: "Preemptive Strike"
- DS9: "Crossover"
- TNG: "All Good Things..." (in part)
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.