- "Unimatrix Zero, Part II"
- "Critical Care"
- "Inside Man"
- "Body and Soul"
- "Flesh and Blood"
- "The Void"
- "Workforce, Part I"
- "Workforce, Part II"
- "Human Error"
- "Author, Author"
- "Friendship One"
- "Natural Law"
- The Borg drones capable of entering Unimatrix Zero begin a rebellion against the Collective, aided by the USS Voyager. (VOY: "Unimatrix Zero, Part II")
- The Delta Flyer is rebuilt as the Delta Flyer II. Janeway consents to permit Tom Paris to use the Delta Flyer II in the Antarian Trans-stellar Rally. Paris loses the race after a plot is discovered and thwarted to sabotage the Delta Flyer for the purpose of committing an assassination. (VOY: "Imperfection", "Drive")
- Tom Paris and B'Elanna Torres are married, and take their honeymoon on the Delta Flyer. (VOY: "Drive")
- Voyager encounters a temporal distortion which briefly splits the ship up into several different time periods. (VOY: "Shattered")
- Janeway and Chakotay die in an alternative reality. (VOY: "Shattered")
- B'Elanna Torres discovers she is pregnant. (VOY: "Lineage")
- The USS Voyager is trapped in a region known as the Void, and forges alliances with several species in order to escape. (VOY: "The Void")
- The crew of Voyager is abducted by the Quarren. Their identities are reassigned to that of laborers on the planet, but they are eventually rescued. (VOY: "Workforce", "Workforce, Part II")
- Communications between Voyager and the Alpha Quadrant improve when real-time communication is made possible. (VOY: "Author, Author")
- Lieutenant Joe Carey is killed while on an away mission to retrieve the Friendship 1 probe, which had contaminated the planet Uxal in the Delta Quadrant. (VOY: "Friendship One")
- The strategy game Star Trek: Armada II is also set in this year.