- According to Section 31 estimates made in 2375, the Klingon Empire will have finally recovered from their losses incurred during the Dominion War. (DS9: "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges")
- Starfleet is in the process of resettling Romulans threatened by an impending supernova. This includes the settlement of refugees on Vashti. (PIC: "Remembrance", "Absolute Candor")
- April 5: Compromised synthetics are used by the Tal Shiar cabal Zhat Vash to launch an attack on Mars, setting the planet ablaze and destroying the Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards as well as a rescue armada which was under construction there and intended for Romulus. (ST: "Children of Mars", PIC: "Remembrance", "Maps and Legends")
- In the aftermath of this attack, Starfleet abandons its plans to aid the Romulan evacuation, a decision leading Admiral Jean-Luc Picard to resign his commission. The decision is informed by concerns that the Federation might implode over support for the Romulans, as even before the attack, fourteen species within the Federation have threatened to pull out over the issue. Also as a result of the attack, synthetic lifeforms are banned throughout the Federation and research is halted, which was the Zhat Vash's original goal. (PIC: "Remembrance", "The End is the Beginning")
- In the Star Trek: Prometheus novel Fire with Fire, Chell is promoted to lieutenant and assigned to the USS Prometheus as a technician. There, he operates the bridge engineering station during the ship's mission to the Lembatta Cluster in this year.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.