This page contains information regarding Star Trek: Picard, and thus may contain spoilers.
- After some delay, Doctor Naáshala Kunamadéstifee starts a residency at the Borg Artifact Research Institute by the Romulan Free State. (PIC: "Maps and Legends")
- After retired Admiral Jean-Luc Picard gives his first interview, Dahj Asha seeks him out. She is subsequently killed by Romulan operatives. (PIC: "Remembrance")
- After discovering that the Zhat Vash might be behind Dahj's assassination, Jean-Luc Picard requests to be reinstated into Starfleet to find Bruce Maddox. He is denied and goes off to recruit a crew of his own. (PIC: "Maps and Legends", "The End is the Beginning")
- Admiral Jean-Luc Picard travels to Vashti on board the ship La Sirena to request assistance from the Qowat Milat. (PIC: "Absolute Candor")
- Criminal businesswoman Bjayzl is executed by Seven of Nine in revenge for Icheb's death thirteen years earlier. (PIC: "Stardust City Rag")
- Bruce Maddox is killed by Agnes Jurati. (PIC: "Stardust City Rag")
- Fleeing the Artifact, Picard and Soji Asha take refuge with William Riker and Deanna Troi on Nepenthe. Hugh, director of the Borg Reclamation Project on the Artifact, is killed by Narissa. (PIC: "Nepenthe")
- La Sirena, Narek's Snakehead and the Artifact are captured by Orchids and crash land on Coppelius. (PIC: "Et in Arcadia Ego, Part 1")
- A Romulan fleet, led by Oh, arrives at Coppelius. She is subsequently revealed to Starfleet to be a Tal Shiar/Zhat Vash double agent. (PIC: "Et in Arcadia Ego, Part 2")
- Jean-Luc Picard dies during the Defense of Coppelius. His consciousness is subsequently transferred to a golem. (PIC: "Et in Arcadia Ego, Part 2")
- Data's consciousness is terminated by Picard, 20 years after his death. (PIC: "Et in Arcadia Ego, Part 2")
- The Federation's synth ban is lifted after 14 years. (PIC: "Et in Arcadia Ego, Part 2")
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.