This page contains information regarding Star Trek: Discovery, and thus may contain spoilers.
The 27th century was defined in the calendar of Earth as being from 2601 until 2700.
- The earliest date the microbrains of Velara III would consider for re-opening communications with the Federation. (TNG: "Home Soil")
- 2666 (circa)
- In the middle of this century the scientist Kal Dano creates the Tox Uthat, a powerful device that can halt all nuclear fusion in a star. Fearing someone may steal it, he transports it to Risa in the 22nd century. Later, two Vorgon criminals, Ajur and Boratus, travel to the 24th century to find the Tox Uthat, where it is destroyed by Captain Picard. (TNG: "Captain's Holiday")
- The Hundred Changelings were expected to return to the Great Link around this year. (DS9: "The Search, Part II")
- At Captain Janeway's command, enough energy was supplied to the Nakan memorial to allow it to continue functioning until this year. (VOY: "Memorial")
- Sometime during this century, members of the Federation began rotating responsibilities for crewing the Federation seed vault. (DIS: "Die Trying")
- The last crossing between the prime universe and the mirror universe occurs sometime in this century. (DIS: "Die Trying")
|26th century||Timeline||28th century|
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.