The 28th century was defined in the calendar of Earth as being from 2701 until 2800.
- The Suliban Cabal's mysterious benefactor originated from sometime this century. (ENT: "Shockwave", "Shockwave, Part II")
- The Velara III natives estimated that Starfleet will be welcome back to their planet in this century. (TNG: "Home Soil")
- 2757 (circa)
- Atomic decay measurements taken on a probe launched from the USS Discovery in a temporal distortion in the 2250s suggest it has reached this era, five hundred years into the future. The probe returns upgraded and apparently sent back to collect information. (DIS: "Light and Shadows")
- A neutron star in a binary star system in the Kavis Alpha sector explodes. (TNG: "Evolution")
- A group of Federation anthropologists from this century travel back in time and observe the construction of the Great Pyramid at Giza, using the proper procedures set forth in the Temporal Accord. (ENT: "Cold Front")
|27th century||Timeline||29th century|
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.