This page contains information regarding Star Trek: Discovery, and thus may contain spoilers.
"A quick history lesson. The Federation has spent most of the 30th century fighting a war to uphold the Temporal Accords, an interstellar treaty outlawing time travel to prevent anyone from the past from changing the future, and vice versa."
The 30th century was defined in the calendar of Earth as being from 2901 until 3000.
- During most of this century, The Federation becomes involved in a war to uphold the Temporal Accords. (DIS: "Die Trying")
- A neutron star in a binary star system in the Kavis Alpha sector explodes. (TNG: "Evolution")
- The dilithium supplies in the galaxy begin to dry up. The Federation begins to trial alternate warp drive designs. (DIS: "People of Earth")
- Information on something commissioned in this year and labeled "Hull Design C4-00" was part of Daniels' temporal database. (ENT: "Future Tense")
- Daniels' temporal database contains info on a Series 24 Craft, Body Style A and a 3391 Series 69, Hull Design C which are commissioned in this year. (ENT: "Future Tense")
|29th century||Timeline||31st century|
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.