This page contains information regarding Star Trek: Discovery, and thus may contain spoilers.
The 31st century was defined in the calendar of Earth as being from 3001 until 3100.
- Daniels is born. By this time, time travel is so commonplace that there are quantum discriminators in every high school desk. (ENT: "Shockwave, Part II")
- 3052 (circa)
- Daniels, fearing a change in the timeline, transports Jonathan Archer to this time, causing a catastrophic timeline change that wipes out his entire civilization. Returning Archer to 2152 remedies the problem. (ENT: "Shockwave", "Shockwave, Part II")
- 3052 (circa)
- An Earth vessel travels back to the 22nd century, where it apparently suffers some sort of critical disaster. The pilot is killed in the accident and the pod itself is heavily damaged. It is eventually discovered by the Enterprise NX-01 in October of 2152, and Enterprise's chief engineer Commander Charles Tucker is able to reactivate the pod's temporal beacon. Within seconds, the pod, the dead pilot, and the beacon itself all vanish, having presumably being retrieved by operatives from the 31st century. (ENT: "Future Tense")
- Between 3068 and 3088
- Most of the Milky Way Galaxy's dilithium explodes in what becomes known as The Burn, resulting in many deaths. The United Federation of Planets is unable to explain exactly what happened, why, or that it wouldn't happen again. Without dilithium, the Federation's presence diminishes to the point where believers in its vision are uncommon. (DIS: "That Hope Is You, Part 1")
- 3070 (circa)
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard estimated that the core of Atrea IV would remain molten until this time. (TNG: "Inheritance")
- 3074 (circa)
- In the Delta Quadrant, a Kyrian historian named Quarren discovers a backup copy of The Doctor. After he is reactivated, The Doctor corrects the distorted view of USS Voyager in Kyrian history and precipitates a new harmony between the Kyrian and Vaskan races. After many years as Kyrian Surgical Chancellor, this copy of The Doctor boards a ship and heads for the Alpha Quadrant to find out what happened to Voyager and his fellow crewmates. (VOY: "Living Witness")
- 3080 (circa)
- Quarren dies. (VOY: "Living Witness")
|30th century||Timeline||32nd century|
- Kyrians obviously have had no contact with the Federation between their encounter with Voyager in 2374 and this time, despite claims by Q that the Federation will have a presence in the Delta Quadrant as soon as the late 25th century as per VOY: "Death Wish".
- Going by Data's statement that the energy ribbon from Star Trek Generations passes through the Milky Way Galaxy every 39.1 years, it could be expected to return in 3034 and 3073.
- The undeveloped series Star Trek: Federation would have taken place in this century.
31st century productions
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.