(written from a Production point of view)
A Burning House is a Star Trek: Klingon Empire novel – the fourth novel in the series, having been renamed from IKS Gorkon – written by Keith R.A. DeCandido. Published by Pocket Books, it was first released in January 2008.
- From the book jacket
- They have been the Federation's staunchest allies, and its fiercest adversaries. Cunning, ruthless, driven by an instinct for violence and defined by a complex code of honor, they must push ever outward in order to survive, defying the icy ravages of space with the fire of their hearts. They are the Klingons, and if you think you already know all there is to learn about them... think again.
- From its highest echelons of power to the shocking depths of lowest castes; from its savagely aggressive military to its humble farmers, from political machinations of galactic import to personal demons and family strife, the Klingon Empire is revealed as never before when the captain and crew of the IKS Gorkon finally return to their homeworld of Qo'noS in a sweeping tale of intrigue, love, betrayal, and honor.
Background information Edit
- One of the plotlines followed up is from DS9: "Sons of Mogh".
- An extract from this novel appeared in Star Trek Magazine issue 136.
- Cover art by Stephan Martiniere, design by Alan Dingman.
Cover gallery Edit
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|IKS Gorkon: Enemy Territory||Star Trek: Klingon Empire||Not yet announced|