(written from a Production point of view)
Star Trek: All Our Yesterdays was an adaptation of stills taken from the third season episode "All Our Yesterdays" of Star Trek: The Original Series, into a photonovel, the sixth release in the series. Aside from an episode cast list and glossary, the book also included a mini-interview with guest actress Mariette Hartley, who portrayed Zarabeth in the episode.
This was the last outing of the series which saw internationally translated editions, as far as can be ascertained.
- From the back cover
- Only three hours to nova!!! Spock and McCoy are hurled through the portals of time... trapped in the ice age of a world ready to explode!
- The authentic re-creation of an astonishing voyage of the starship Enterprise... Over 300 action photographs from the episode All Our Yesterdays in the television series created by Gene Roddenberry.
Background information Edit
- The title was the last one to see a reprint around 1979/80 at a higher price point with a new ISBN after the series had run its course with issue 12. Along with the first printing, it served as UK imports with the British prices stamped – either 85/95p or £1.25/1.50 – on the back cover.
- This was the sixth of Bantam Books' Star Trek photonovel releases to see internationally translated editions. Translated into Dutch as Al onze dagen van Weleer, the Dutch language edition saw a release in 1979, whereas a German language edition was released in 1980 as Flucht aus der Vergangenheit.
- A Latin-American edition, translated by Ileana R.Gonzalez as Todo nuestro ayer, was released in 1979 and distributed in, among others, the USA, Mexico, Venezuela, Bolivia, and Panama. Each of these editions had a price imprint representing the local currency.
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|Metamorphosis|| Star Trek Fotonovels|
|The Galileo Seven|