|Story by:||Morgan Gendel|
|Teleplay by:||Morgan Gendel and Ira Steven Behr & James Crocker|
|Directed by:||Winrich Kolbe|
O'Brien and Bashir help to rid two races of their biological weapons, until one of the sides breaks the truce.
- Please obey copyright policy; do not copy material from other sources without permission.
"It was Hell... you can see for yourself, the man never stops talking."
- - Miles O'Brien, about Julian Bashir
- Oddly, the stardate on which this episode's events take place was in the script but omitted in the voiceover. Bashir simply says "supplemental" for the stardate, perhaps because someone was unsure whether 47529.4 would be keeping in line with prior stardates and they knew from prior experience that Trekkies/Trekkers do notice such things.
- Referenced Ferengi Rules of Acquisition: #57
Links and References
- Rosalind Chao as Keiko O'Brien
- Darleen Carr as E'Tyshra
- Peter White as Ambassador Sharat
- Larry Cedar as Nydrom
- Bill Mondy as Jakin
| Previous episode:|
| Star Trek: Deep Space Nine|
| Next episode:|