|Story by:||Morgan Gendel|
|Teleplay by:||Morgan Gendel and Ira Steven Behr & James Crocker|
|Directed by:||Winrich Kolbe|
O'Brien and Bashir help to rid two races of their biological weapons, until one of the sides breaks the truce.
Julian Bashir and Miles O'Brien are assigned to help dismantle the deadly biomechanical weapons of the Kellerun and T'Lani, two alien species feuding for centuries. Little did they know to what great lengths these two alien species would go to ensure that no one could ever design this technology again.
- Please obey copyright policy; do not copy material from other sources without permission.
"It was Hell... you can see for yourself, the man never stops talking."
- - Miles O'Brien, about Julian Bashir
- This is the second episode to focus on Julian Bashir and Miles O'Brien's budding friendship, the first having been "The Storyteller".
- Oddly, the stardate on which this episode's events take place was in the script but omitted in the voiceover. Bashir simply says "supplemental" for the stardate, perhaps because someone was unsure whether 47529.4 would be keeping in line with prior stardates and they knew from prior experience that Trekkies/Trekkers do notice such things.
- Referenced Ferengi Rules of Acquisition: #57
Links and References
- Rosalind Chao as Keiko O'Brien
- Darleen Carr as E'Tyshra
- Peter White as Ambassador Sharat
- Larry Cedar as Nydrom
- Bill Mondy as Jakin
Alterian chowder; anabolic supplements; ballerina; bar bill; biomechanical gene disrupter; blood pressure; booby trap; broad band inversion; caffeine; carrier frequency; coffee; computer log; data clip; databanks; Delon, Palis; distress signal; engineering extension courses; fail-safe device; fever; Ganges, USS; genetic bath; Harvester; hypospray; Kellerun; Kellerun assault rifle; marriage; medkit; medical complex; memorial service; muon; muon charge; muon frequencies; muon generator; muon influx; muon rays; nanobiogenic; O'Brien, Molly; Optical Data Net service access; Paris; power supply; pressure grenade; R-F oscillator; remote transport command; Runabout; spectroscopic analysis; Starfleet Medical; sterile pad; subprocessor; synchronous orbit; T'Lani III; T'Lani munitions cruiser; T'Lani Prime; T'Lani; time index; uttaberry crêpe; vegetable-based oils;
| Previous episode:|
| Star Trek: Deep Space Nine|
| Next episode:|