Brown might refer to:
- Brown (23rd century), Roger Korby's assistant in the mid-23rd century
- Brown (android), the android replicate of Roger Korby's assistant
- Brown (24th century), the mid-24th century doctor for the Paris family
- Brown (New Eden), a Human inhabitant of the New Eden colony
- L. Brown, a Human inhabitant of Terralysium
- V. Brown, a MACO on board Enterprise
- V. Brown (mirror), a mirror universe MACO on the ISS Enterprise
- Production staff
- Clancy Brown, the actor that played Zobral in ENT: "Desert Crossing"
- Georgia Brown, the actress who played Helena Rozhenko in the TNG: "Family" and "New Ground"
- Julie Caitlin Brown, the actress who played Vekar in TNG: "The Gambit" and Ty Kajada DS9: "The Passenger"
- Marcia Brown, the actress who played Alice in Wonderland in TOS: "Shore Leave"
- Robert Brown, the actor who played Lazarus in TOS: "The Alternative Factor"
- Wren T. Brown, the actor who played a shuttle pilot in TNG: "Manhunt" and Kohlar in VOY: "Prophecy"
|This is a disambiguation page; that is, a navigational aid that directs readers to other pages that have the same or a similar name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.