This article is currently undergoing a major edit. As a courtesy, in order to avoid edit conflicts, please do not make edits to this article while this message is posted.
- Agonizing Encounter
- Assist Rescue Operation
- Between Duty and Respect
- Bre'Nan Ritual
- Cardassian Processing
- Chula: Move Along Home
- Covert Insertion
- Cultural Differences
- Dangerous Standoff
- Deuterium Plunderers
- Molecular Mishap (TNG: "Rascals")
- Opportunity for Profits
- Parallels (TOS: "Mirror, Mirror")
- Profitable Venture
- Tactical Disadvantage
- Telepathic Invasion
- Up The Ante
- Warp Bubble Mishap
- Zero Hour
- Aggressive Solutions
- Assimilation Technique
- Bound by Addiction
- Continuing Committee Hearing
- Defend Our People
- Destined To Be
- Diplomatic Offer
- Distracting Exhibition
- Escape Pod
- First-hand Experience
- Latinum Storage
- Not Easily Destroyed (VOY: "Message in a Bottle")
- Preeminent Precision
- Reman Subterfuge
- Remarkable Regeneration
- Restorative Responsibility
- Rule of Acquisition #102
- Seal the Temple's Door
- Strafing Fire
- Target Practice
- That's the Last Time
- The Muse (DS9: "The Muse")
- Transporter Buffer
- We're All On Strike (DS9: "Bar Association")
- Disinterested Visitant
- He Speaks in Shale
- Temporal Delineation
- Assist Cloaked Ship
- Automated Repair Station
- Control Plague
- Earth - Humanity's Home
- Escape Gulag Rura Penthe
- Investigate Stalled Ship
- Navigate Minefield (ENT: "Minefield")
- Practice Orbital Maneuvers
- Retrieve Materiel
- Traverse Ion Storm
- Survey New World
- Mardah, Quite a Writer
- "First rule of Dabo; watch the wheel, not the girl."
- Borg Queen, The One Who is Many
- "... we evolved to include the synthetic."
- First, Unstable
- "No more deceptions!"
- Fourth, Neonatal Drone
- Third, Neonatal Drone
- Thrax, Chief of Security
- "This investigation is over. You case is going before a special tribunal this afternoon. You will be informed of the sentence just before it meets."
- Ulani Belor, Senior Cardassian Scientist
- "I'm glad we already have so much in common."
- "He is an Alpha ... His DNA and psychological profile are specifically designed for combat in this quadrant."
- Benjamin Sisko, First Officer
- Boothby, Groundskeeper
- "You did what you had to do. You did what you though best. I just made sure that you listened to yourself."
- Jean Hejar, Nova Squadron Navigator - This card was misspelled when printed.
- "We were still within flight safety parameters, sir."
- Nicolas Locarno, Nova Squadron Leader
- Sito Jaxa, Nova Squadron Pilot
- "I was flying solely on sensor readings at the time ..."
- Wesley Crusher, Nova Squadron Pilot
- "We thought we could do it. We thought we could do anything."
- Quark, Son of Keldar
- Aluura, Nice to Everyone
- Arik Soong, Father of Many
- "I didn't realize you shared humanity's reactionary attitude toward this field of medicine."
- Cyrus Redblock, Civil Criminal
- Kieran MacDuff, Executive Officer
- Malik, Dangerous Augment
- "Please, father, there's no other way."
- Miss Sarda, Not a Legal Expert
- "I'm not what a lot of people think. I mean, if you're a Dabo girl, you know ... you get a reputation."
- Raakin, Dominant Augment
- "They've forgotten how we stayed alive all these years. My resolve was what kept us from starving to death on that rock."
- Shran, In Archer's Debt
- "Once he's free, my debt will be repaid in full."
- Silik, Chameleon
- "I've learned a great deal about you ... even more than you know."
- T'Pol, Subcommander
- "I've been trained to tolerate offensive situations."
- Zefram Cochrane, Ready to Make History
- Image source: Zefram Cochrane in Star Trek: First Contact
- Jean-Luc Picard, Bearer of Ill Tidings
- "The tenor of the mission has changed ... at least for me."
- Shinzon, Reman Leader
- Image Source: Shinzon in Star Trek Nemesis
- "We will no longer bow before anyone as slaves."
- Burrows, Diagnostic Tech
- "It's from over there ..."
- Image Source: ENT: "The Augments"
- Charles Tucker III, "Trip"
- "I've only been to one inhabited planet besides Earth ... nothing there but dust-dwelling ticks."
- Cunningham, Assigned to the galley
- Image Source: Cunningham in ENT: "Singularity"
- "With all due respect, you've been cooking the same meal over and over again."
- Image Source: ENT: "The Seventh"
- Daniels, Temporal Agent
- "I came from right about here ... approximately nine hundred years from now."
- Elizabeth Cutler, Eager Entomologist
- Emory Erickson, father of the transporter
- "I always suspected you'd be famous, just never thought you'd be more famous than me."
- Image Source: ENT: "Singularity"
- Hoshi Sato, Uneasy Educator
- Jeffrey Pierce, On The Edge
- "I read every transcript of every mission ... I thought I was prepared ... that I knew what to expect."
- Jeremy Lucas, Phlox's Colleague
- "Four minutes to containment breach ... there's no way to stop it from here."
- Jonathan Archer, Headstrong Captain
- "This is Captain Jonathan Archer of the Starship Enterprise."
- Kelby, Arrogant Engineer
- "Engineering is good to go, sir."
- Malcolm Reed, Weapon Expert
- "How am I supposed to protect this ship without proper weapons?"
- Maxwell Forrest, Starfleet Executive
- "The debriefing's on hold ... indefinitely. I want you to take some time off to clear your head. That's an order, Captain."
- Phlox, Alien Physiologist
- "My osmotic eel's under the weather ... I should stay aboard until she's feeling better."
- T'Pol, Austere Commander - This personnel also has a card in the non-aligned section.
- "I've been offered a commission with Starfleet."
- Travis Mayweather, Space Boomer
- "Seems like everybody else on board is itching for a first contact."
- Williams, Starfleet Commander
- "... the details of this debriefing will remain classified, as ordered by the Command Council."
- Enterprise - Finally Ready to Swim
- Sarajevo - Starfleet Vessel
- Shuttlepod One - Reliable Transport
- Shuttlepod Two - Landing Craft
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.