- Commander Beverly Crusher as acting captain (TNG: "Descent, Part II")
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard (TNG: "Descent, Part II", etc.)
- Commander William T. Riker as acting captain (TNG: "Gambit, Part I")
- Lieutenant Commander Data as acting captain (TNG: "Gambit, Part II")
Encounter with Lore and rogue BorgEdit
- "Acting Captain's Log, supplemental. The skeleton crew left on board the Enterprise is unable to help in the search for Commander Data. The planet's unusual EM field is interfering with the ship's sensors, severely limiting their effectiveness."
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47025.4. We've returned to Federation space and are en route to Starbase 295. Mister La Forge remains under Doctor Crusher's care." (TNG: "Descent, Part II")
Mission to Marijne VIIEdit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47125.5. We are responding to a distress call from the science vessel Raman, which is apparently trapped inside the turbulent atmosphere of an unusual gas giant planet. We will use an experimental interface probe in our attempt to rescue it."
- "Captain's Log, supplemental. We have succeeded in disengaging Mister La Forge from the interface and are en route to Starbase 495." (TNG: "Interface")
What a web we've weaved, Number OneEdit
- "Acting Captain's Log, Stardate 47135.2. Dr. Crusher has positively identified Captain Picard's DNA. There is no doubt now that he is dead." (TNG: "Gambit, Part I")
- "Acting Captain's Log, Stardate 47160.1. The Enterprise is entering the Hyralan sector which I believe to be the next destination of the mercenary ship."
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47169.2. Security Minister Satok has taken Tallera into custody and begun a search for the other isolationists." (TNG: "Gambit, Part II")
Installation of new warp coreEdit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47225.7. Commander La Forge has completed the installation of our new warp core. We're preparing to test its capabilities."
- "Captain's Log, supplemental. The creatures infesting the Enterprise have been completely eliminated. We believe the infestation originated within the warp core we obtained on Starbase 84." (TNG: "Phantasms")
Visit with the CairnEdit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47254.1. A delegation of the Cairn have just come on board. This telepathic species has no concept of spoken language and is being instructed in its use by... an old friend." (TNG: "Dark Page")
Mission to Kesprytt IIIEdit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47304.2. The Enterprise has arrived at Kesprytt III in order to evaluate an unusual request on the part of the Kes for associate membership in the Federation." (TNG: "Attached")
Mission to the Hekaras CorridorEdit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47310.2. We're investigating the disappearance of the medical transport Fleming, somewhere in the Hekaras Corridor. Our search is complicated by the unique properties of this particular region of space."
- "Captain's Log, supplemental. We have traced the Fleming's most likely course. It now appears that the vessel may have come to an unfortunate end."
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47314.5. We have been continuing our research while the Federation Council studies our preliminary reports on the subspace rift. It now appears certain that what we've seen here will have repercussions for many years to come." (TNG: "Force of Nature")
Mission to Atrea IVEdit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47410.2. The Atrean government has requested assistance in averting a natural disaster. Two of their geologists have come aboard, one of whom is a Human who has been living on Atrea IV."
- "Captain's Log, supplemental. The infusion of plasma into the core of Atrea IV has been accomplished. The core should remain molten for several hundred years." (TNG: "Inheritance")
Search for the PegasusEdit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47457.1. We have been trapped inside the asteroid for over eight hours. Mister Data and Commander La Forge inform me that they are nearly ready to engage the cloak." (TNG: "The Pegasus")
Mission to Boraal IIEdit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47423.9. We arrived at Boraal II in response to an emergency distress call from Lieutenant Worf's foster brother, Nikolai Rozhenko. He has been stationed on the planet as a cultural observer."
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47427.2. The Boraalans have safely reached the site of what will eventually become their new village. None of them suspects they ever left their planet. However, our success has come at a high price." (TNG: "Homeward")
Mission to Caldos IIEdit
- "Captain's Log, supplemental. Commander La Forge and Mr. Data have recovered from their exposure to the anaphasic energy, but I'm afraid Doctor Crusher's recovery will be of a more personal nature. (TNG: "Sub Rosa")
The return of a defectorEdit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47566.7. We have reached the coordinates in Federation space where Ensign Sito's escape pod was to have rendezvoused with us. However, we have been waiting for over thirty hours and, as yet, there is no sign of her."
- "Captain's Log, supplemental. We have intercepted a Cardassian report stating that a Bajoran prisoner escaped her captor and was killed in an evacuation pod as she tried to leave Cardassian space." (TNG: "Lower Decks")
Investigation of a rogue cometEdit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47615.2. We have encountered a rogue comet in Sector 1156. It is not native to this region of space and there is no previous record of this object on any Federation charts."
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47618.4. Commander La Forge has managed to disable the alien transformation program. Starfleet has dispatched an archaeological team to study the archive further." (TNG: "Masks")
Supply mission to Barson IIEdit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47623.2. We've arrived at Starbase 328 on schedule. After taking aboard medical supplies, we will depart for Barson II. (TNG: "Eye of the Beholder")
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47653.2. We're performing field tests of our new tactical systems and weapon upgrades. Mister Worf is supervising the exercises."
- "Captain's Log, supplemental. Commander Data and I have recovered the stray torpedo after a three-day search. We are en route back to the Enterprise."
- "Captain's Log, supplemental. Commander Data has succeeded in returning the crew to normal. Doctor Crusher has determined that the synthetic T-cell she used to cure Mr. Barclay's Urodelan flu, initiated the intron virus which swept through the ship." (TNG: "Genesis")
Mission to Dorvan VEdit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47751.2. The Enterprise has arrived at Starbase 310 for a meeting with Fleet Admiral Nechayev. This visit has also given us the opportunity to pick up a member of the family."
- "Captain's Log, supplemental. The Enterprise has arrived at Dorvan V and I have spoken to the leader of their tribal council. He has agreed to meet with us this afternoon to discuss the situation."
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47755.3. The Enterprise is preparing to leave Dorvan V, but former cadet Wesley Crusher will be staying behind." (TNG: "Journey's End")
The search for BokEdit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47829.1. We've been in the Xendi Kabu system for over three hours and still no sign of Bok."
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47831.8. At Jason's request, the Enterprise has returned to Camor V." (TNG: "Bloodlines")
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47869.2. After weathering an unexpected magnascopic storm in the Mekorda sector, we are continuing our search for new Federation colony sites."
- "Captain's Log, supplemental. The Enterprise is back under our control. All traces of the emergent intelligence are gone, and the object it created has disappeared into space." (TNG: "Emergence")
Mission briefing near the DMZEdit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47941.7. The Enterprise is en route to a briefing on the situation in the Demilitarized Zone along the Cardassian border. Meanwhile, we're celebrating the return of an old friend."
- "Captain's Log, supplemental. Gul Evek and his crew have left the Enterprise, and we have proceeded to our rendezvous with Admiral Nechayev."(TNG: "Preemptive Strike")
Infiltration of the MaquisEdit
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 47943.2. It has been over a week since Lieutenant Ro left the Enterprise. We have yet to receive any communication from her."
- "Captain's Log, supplemental. Having earned the Maquis' trust with her raid on the Enterprise, Lieutenant Ro has been given access to a ship and allowed to leave the settlement by herself.
- "Captain's Log, supplemental. We have received word from Commander Riker and Lieutenant Ro that the Maquis will be attacking the convoy as planned. Our ships have taken up position in the Hugora Nebula to wait for them." (TNG: "Preemptive Strike")
Report on the Romulan Neutral ZoneEdit
- "Captain's Log, supplemental. Starfleet Command reports no unusual activity along the Neutral Zone and there is no sign of the temporal anomaly. It would appear that I am the only member of the crew to retain any knowledge of the events I experienced." (TNG: "All Good Things...")
|Logs of the USS Enterprise-D|
|Ship's log • Military log|
|Captain's logs: 2364 • 2365 • 2366 • 2367 • 2368 • 2369 • 2370 • 2371|
|Department logs: Bridge officer's log • Chief engineer's log • First officer's log • Medical log/Medical officer's log • Second officer's log/Science log|
|Personal logs: Captain's personal log • First officer's personal log • Second officer's personal log • Beverly Crusher • Daniel Kwan • Geordi La Forge • Jean-Luc Picard • William T. Riker • Deanna Troi • Worf|
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.