- "Captain's Personal Log: I trust my concern over the problems of ship's Counselor Troi are not based merely on losing a highly valuable crew member. But it seems to me that she is trapped by a custom of her homeworld which the facts of 24th century life have made unwise and unworkable. I wish I could intervene."
- "Captain's Personal Log: I'm entering the ship's holodeck where images of reality can be created by our ship's computer. Highly useful in crew training. Highly enjoyable when used for games and recreation."
- "Captain's Personal Log: I am delighted with how the holodeck has created the fictional world of Dixon Hill, the 20th century detective who's been a hero of mine since childhood. The characters are meta-generated by the computer, of course yet they feel real… they seem real in every way."
- "Captain's Personal Log, stardate 41776.1. The apparent death of Walker Keel has had a powerful impact on me. I now believe there may be a cancer growing within the ranks of Starfleet. As a result, I have alerted my Executive Officer to the suspicions voiced by Keel and the others."
- "Captain's Personal Log, supplemental. While it is quite unusual for a starship to return to Earth we seem to be left with no other choice. I have apprised the remaining bridge crew of our situation."
- "Captain's Personal Log: Although Commander Data has assured me that his odd behavior will return to normal, I can't help thinking that something went wrong during his visit to Gravesworld."
- "Captain's Personal Log. We have arrived at Starbase 6 where Miss Brianon will await transport back to Earth. I'm greatly troubled by the unusual behavior of Commander Data and fear that somehow it is directly related to the experiments of Ira Graves."
- "Captain's Personal Log, supplemental. I have just witnessed the total destruction of the USS Enterprise with a loss of all hands, save one – me."
- "Captain's Personal Log, stardate 42779.5. We have arrived at Starbase 515. I'm still quite uneasy, despite assurances that this medical procedure poses little risk."
- "Captain's Personal Log, stardate 45025.4. It is with a profound sense of relief that I have ordered the fleet back to Federation territory following the Romulan withdrawal and the news of Gowron's victory. We have arrived at the Klingon homeworld where I will present the High Council with a full report on our encounter with the Romulans."
|Logs of the USS Enterprise-D|
|Ship's log • Military log|
|Captain's logs: 2364 • 2365 • 2366 • 2367 • 2368 • 2369 • 2370 • 2371|
|Department logs: Bridge officer's log • Chief engineer's log • First officer's log • Medical log/Medical officer's log • Second officer's log/Science log|
|Personal logs: Captain's personal log • First officer's personal log • Second officer's personal log • Beverly Crusher • Daniel Kwan • Geordi La Forge • Jean-Luc Picard • William T. Riker • Deanna Troi • Worf|
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.