Axanar first contact Edit
- "Captain's Starlog, May 6, 2151. After helping them recover their dead crewmen, we had a chance to spend some time with the Axanar. Turns out they're androgynous and live over four hundred years. I look forward to meeting them again under better circumstances. Before we resume our course, I've agreed to make a brief detour."
Xyrillian first contact Edit
- "Captain's Starlog, supplemental. We've spent eight days looking for the Xyrillian ship. But so far, we've had no luck."
Terra Nova incident Edit
- "Captain's Starlog, supplemental. Sub-commander T'Pol has discovered the remnants of an impact crater that could explain the radiation."
Akaali incident Edit
- "Captain's Starlog, July 31, 2151. We've removed the mining equipment from under the shop. As far as we can tell, none of the Akaali knows what really happened with one exception."
ECS Fortunate Edit
- "Captain's Starlog, supplemental. We've picked up a faint warp trail that could be the Fortunate, but we won't know for sure until our long-range sensors are back online."
Mysterious aliens Edit
- "Captain's Starlog, September 1, 2151. It's been two days now with no sign of the alien vessel. My crew has managed to do in 48 hours what would've taken the armory team at Jupiter Station at least a week. To say that I'm proud of them would be an understatement. We're preparing our first test. Everybody has their fingers crossed, including me."
|Starlogs of Enterprise NX-01|
|Captain's starlogs: 2151 • 2152 • 2153 • 2154 • 2155|
|Department starlogs: Chief engineer's log • First officer's log • Chief medical officer's log • Science officer's log|
|Personal logs: Captain's personal log • Jonathan Archer • Malcolm Reed|
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.