(written from a Production point of view)
Chelsea Monroe-Cassel is the author of The Star Trek Cookbook.
With her friend Sariann Lehrer, she is co-founder of the food blog The Inn at the Crossroads dedicated to celebrating and creating recipes inspired by George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire book series. Based on its success, the duo wrote A Feast of Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook.
Monroe-Cassel subsequently wrote official cookbooks based on various pop culture franchises including Hearthstone, World of Warcraft, The Elder Scrolls, Star Wars, Overwatch, and Firefly.
- This article is a stub relating to real-world information such as a performer, author, novel, magazine, or other production material. You can help Memory Alpha by fixing it.
- The Star Trek Cookbook (2022)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook (2019) (with Marc Sumerak)
- World of Warcraft: New Flavors of Azeroth (2021)
- Overwatch: The Official Bookbook (2019)
- Firefly: The Big Damn Cookbook (2019)
- The Elder Scrolls: The Official Cookbook (2019)
- Hearthstone: Innkeeper's Tavern Cookbook (2017)
- World of Warcraft: The Official Cookbook (2017)
- A Feast of Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook (2012) (with Sariann Lehrer)