The term commando could refer to an individual, a military unit, or a raiding style of military operation.
- The Vulcan starship Ni'Var sent a commando squad to Coridan to rescue Sub-commander T'Pol and Captain Jonathan Archer. (ENT: "Shadows of P'Jem")
- Operation Retrieve was a mission proposed by Starfleet Command to rescue Captain James T. Kirk and Doctor Leonard McCoy from Klingon space after they were accused of the assassination of Chancellor Gorkon in 2293. (Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country)
- Celtris III Operation - The mission of Captain Jean-Luc Picard and his team which included the infiltration of the Cardassian base on Celtris III to locate and destroy a metagenic weapon. (TNG: "Chain of Command, Part I")
- The Dominion carried out commando type missions using Changeling infiltrators. (DS9: "The Adversary", "Homefront", "Apocalypse Rising", "In Purgatory's Shadow", "By Inferno's Light", "The Die is Cast")
- Captain Benjamin Sisko led a commando team into military headquarters on Ty'Gokor in an attempt to expose the Changeling impersonating Gowron. (DS9: "Apocalypse Rising")
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.