(written from a Production point of view)
Creative Couplings is a Pocket SCE collection – the tenth collection of the series – containing books #43-49 of the original eBook series, written by John S. Drew, Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore, Glenn Greenberg, J. Steven York & Christina F. York, Glenn Hauman & Aaron Rosenberg, and David Mack. Published by Pocket Books, it was first released in trade paperback in December 2007.
- From the book jacket
- These are the voyages of the USS da Vinci. Their mission: to solve the problems of the galaxy, one disaster at a time. Starfleet veteran Captain David Gold, along with his crack Starfleet Corps of Engineers team led by former Starship Enterprise engineer Commander Sonya Gomez, travel throughout the Federation and beyond to fix the unfixable, repair the irreparable, and solve the unsolvable.
- The S.C.E.'s missions don't always go as planned – repairing the weather grid on the resort planet Risa turns into a deadly first contact, constructing an industrial complex on a nonaligned world leads to some startling revelations about the financier behind it, diverting a runaway ship could spell death for the crew the da Vinci didn't even know was there, and a planet in a box proves a more valuable prize than anyone could have imagined – but their greatest challenge comes much closer to home…
- Captain Gold's granddaughter Esther is marrying Khor, son of Lantar, a Klingon politician. Now Gold faces what may be the greatest challenge of his career: officiating the first-ever Klingon-Jewish wedding!
- See individual stories for details.
- Paradise Interrupted by John S. Drew
- Where Time Stands Still by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore
- The Art of the Deal by Glenn Greenberg
- Spin by J. Steven York & Christina F. York
- Creative Couplings, Book 1 by Glenn Hauman & Aaron Rosenberg
- Creative Couplings, Book 2 by Glenn Hauman & Aaron Rosenberg
- Small World by David Mack
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|#9: Grand Designs|| Pocket SCE|