Crossover could refer to:
- Crossover, a term used in the mirror universe to describe traveling between universes.
- Crossover bridge, an architectural structure found on DS9
- Subspace crossover shunt, a device used to link to a computer
- Real world
- "Crossover", the DS9 episode
- Crossover (novel), the Pocket TNG novel
- Star Trek - Crossovers Set, a VHS collection based on character crossover appearances
|This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that have the same or a similar name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.