(written from a Production point of view)
- Dates in italics are approximations based on release frequency, where no exact date is available. UK products are normally released on a Monday.
- From the makers of The Next Generation; Beyond the Final Frontier
CIC Video included stardates on its covers for each episode. These appeared even when no stardate was given in the episode. The back cover carried a quote from one of the episodes contained on the video.
The volume numbering system changed from this season onward. Whereas in the past, volume numbers had simply advanced consecutively from one season to another, releases from now on would be numbered by season and volume. Therefore, the first volume of season three was designated volume 3.1, and so on. The video sleeve displays this number prominently on the front cover.
|Volume Number||Catalogue Number||Cover||Episodes||Certificate||Release Date|
|3.1||VHR 4135||PG||6 February 1995|
|3.2||VHR 4136||PG||27 February 1995|
|3.3||VHR 4137||PG||13 March 1995|
|3.4||VHR 4138||U||27 March 1995|
|3.5||VHR 4139||U||10 April 1995|
|3.6||VHR 4140||PG||24 April 1995|
|3.7||VHR 4141||PG||12 June 1995|
|3.8||VHR 4142||U||26 June 1995|
|3.9||VHR 4143||PG||10 July 1995|
|3.10||VHR 4144||PG||7 August 1995|
|3.11||VHR 4145||PG||28 August 1995|
|3.12||VHR 4146||PG||11 September 1995|
|3.13||VHR 4147||PG||25 September 1995|
Other releases featuring DS9 Season 3 episodes
|Volume/Set||Catalogue Number||Cover||Episodes||Certificate||Release Date|
|Star Trek - Crossovers Set||VHR 4223||
||PG||6 November 1995|
- ↑ The cover image features the Sword of Stars rogue comet rather than a character.
- ↑ The cover image features the Bajoran lightship rather than a character.
- ↑ In the case of sets, the certificate is over the set as a whole (unless stated otherwise).
| Previous UK VHS release:|
DS9 Season 2 UK VHS
|Star Trek: Deep Space Nine UK VHS | DS9 Season 3|| Next UK VHS release:|
DS9 Season 4 UK VHS