(written from a Production point of view)
This landmark crossover series was done in cooperation between DC Comics and Malibu Comics, crossing over their Next Generation and Deep Space Nine titles. This is the first time that the two companies combined their licenses for Star Trek materials. The first and last issues were published by DC, while the middle two by Malibu.
It ran between October 1994 and January 1995 and by its stardate, fits into the Next Generation timeline between "Dark Page" and "Attached" and the Deep Space Nine timeline between "Rules of Acquisition" and "Necessary Evil".
- Based on:
- Writers: Michael Jan Friedman and Mike W. Barr
- "Prophets and Losses" (published by DC Comics)
- "The Wormhole Trap" (published by Malibu Comics)
- "Encounter With the Othersiders" (published by Malibu Comics)
- "The Unseen Enemy" (published by DC Comics)