Events by day Edit
- December 1st
- In 2004, a match between Bad Boy Pacheco and Killer Robinson took place at Dearborn Gardens in Detroit, Michigan. (ENT: "Carpenter Street")
- December 27th
- In 2000, Shannon O'Donnel first arrives in Portage Creek, Indiana. (VOY: "11:59")
- In 2153, the Enterprise NX-01 rescues an alien from a massive spatial anomaly in the Delphic Expanse. (ENT: "Harbinger")
- The Vulcan ship Seleya is pulled into the Delphic Expanse with all contact subsequently being lost. (ENT: "The Expanse")
- An Orion freighter is scheduled to rendezvous with the ECS Horizon, however the Horizon fails to make the transfer. (ENT: "Horizon")
- The Andorian warship Kumari enters the Delphic Expanse in search of the Earth starship Enterprise NX-01. (ENT: "Proving Ground")
- Miles O'Brien is arrested by Cardassian forces and put on trial for allegedly supplying weapons to the Maquis. (DS9: "Tribunal")
|Months of the year|
|Earth months: January • February • March • April • May • June • July • August • September • October • November • December|
|Qo'noS months: Maktag • nay'Poq|
|Vulcan months: Tasmeen|
Background information Edit
According to the Stellar Cartography: The Starfleet Reference Library ("The Dominion War: Strategy and Battles, 2373-75" & "Stellar Cartography", p. 42), on December 23rd, 2373, the Dominion captures Deep Space 9. That same month, Bajor signs a non-aggression pact with the Dominion. Two years later, in December 2375, the Battle of Cardassia is won by the Federation and its allies and the Dominion War is ended by the Treaty of Bajor.
Some of the events in the novels Worlds of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Volume One and Worlds of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Volume Three take place in December of 2376.
According to the Millennium trilogy of novels, a combined Borg/Federation fleet arrives at the Guardian of Forever's planet on December 22nd, 2399 to find it is interdicted by hostile Grigari forces; on December 28th, Kathryn Janeway and an army of Federation troops make it to the surface, only to be destroyed by a singularity bomb.