(written from a Production point of view)
An adventure scenario for Star Trek: The Role Playing Game, from FASA. In this scenario, junior crew members of the frigate USS Arkadelphia must make a decision whether to back their commander in an unauthorized blockade of the newly formed Asparax Confederation, a small consortium of 4 planetary systems near the Klingon Neutral Zone that are seemingly ready to ally with the Klingon Empire.
- The warble of phaser fire filled the empty corridors. Through the heavy smoke figures moved, closer now, almost within range. Lieutenant O'Shanter crouched lower behind a blasted bulkhead.
- "Funny… I don't feel like a mutineer."
- The gauge on his phaser showed the charge was almost gone. Maybe there was still tim… if only he could talk to them, reason with them…
- From behind came a low throaty growl – a sound no Human voice could ever make. Turning slowly, Tam found himself face to face with the yellow eyes of Commander Brr'ynn. The Caitian's weapon never wavered as she licked her lips of anticipation.
- "You tried to kill my Captain…"
- For Tam time had just run out.