"Falor's Journey" was a Vulcan folk song of enlightenment. Falor was a prosperous merchant who went on a journey to gain greater awareness. Lieutenant Tuvok's youngest son was particularly fond of his father playing "Falor's Journey" on his lute. The full narrative was an epic story consisting of 348 verses. Tuvok, however, facing a group of Drayans who appeared to be children, noted that it might not be necessarily to include the complete narrative. Lacking his lute, he sang one of the tale's verses to lull them to sleep. (VOY: "Innocence")
- Through storms he crossed the Voroth Sea
- To reach the clouded shores of Raal
- Where old T'Para offered truth.
- He traveled through the windswept hills
- And crossed the barren Fire Plains
- To find the silent monks of Kir.
- Still unfulfilled, he journeyed home
- Told stories of the lessons learned
- And gained true wisdom by the giving.