(written from a Production point of view)
Now it can be told: The origin of the S.C.E.!
Foundations is a Pocket SCE collection – the fifth collection of the series – containing books #17-19 of the original eBook series, written by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore. Published by Pocket Books, it was first released in March 2004.
- From the book jacket
- In the twenty-fourth century, the USS da Vinci and its S.C.E. team led by Commander Sonya Gomez roam the galaxy, solving the technical problems of the universe in a state-of-the-art ship. But the road to the da Vinci was a difficult one, as the S.C.E. had to go through its share of growing pains back in the twenty-third century...
- Even as the da Vinci spearheads a dramatic rescue of a runaway vessel, Captain Montgomery Scott recalls his younger days as the chief engineer of the USS Enterprise under Captain Kirk – and his own encounters with a much different Corps of Engineers. From the edge of the Romulan Neutral Zone, to the planet Beta III in the wake of the Landru computer, to the uncharted regions of deep space, Scotty joins forces with the battered old USS Lovell to bring the S.C.E. into the future!
- See individual stories for details.
- Foundations, Book One by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore
- Foundations, Book Two by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore
- Foundations, Book Three by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|#4: No Surrender|| Pocket SCE|