(written from a Production point of view)
High-tech adventure with the Starfleet Corps of Engineers!
Have Tech, Will Travel is a Pocket SCE collection – the first collection of the series – containing books #1-#4 of the original eBook series, written by Keith R.A. DeCandido, Kevin Dilmore, Christie Golden, Dean Wesley Smith, and Dayton Ward. Published by Pocket Books, it was first released in January 2002.
- From the book jacket
- STARFLEET CORPS OF ENGINEERS
- Need a gigantic, marauding starship explored? Is your global computer system starting to break down? Call in the crack team from the Starfleet Corps of Engineers. Overseen by Captain Montgomery Scott from his office at Starfleet Headquarters, the S.C.E. can build, rebuild, program, reprogram, assemble, reassemble, or just figure out everything from alien replicators to doomsday machines. Just don't expect them to perform miracles – unless they absolutely have to.
- Captain David Gold, his first officer Commander Sonya Gomez, and the crew of the USS da Vinci put their lives on the line to save a colony world threatened by a deadly alien and rescue a ship trapped in the ravages of interphase.
- Join Starfleet's miracle workers for a wrenching journey through the new frontier!
- See individual stories for details.
- The Belly of the Beast by Dean Wesley Smith
- Fatal Error by Keith R.A. DeCandido
- Hard Crash by Christie Golden
- Interphase, Part One by Dayton Ward and Kevin Dilmore
- The name of the collected edition is based on the Wild West phrase "Have gun, will travel", which was also the title of a Western series Gene Roddenberry frequently worked on as a writer.
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|First omnibus in series||Pocket SCE
|#2: Miracle Workers|