Creating an account on Memory Alpha is free, easy, and a great way to join a passionate community of people who love Star Trek. Having an account also gives you extra abilities and features that un-registered users do not have access to. Your account is used on every Fandom wiki, so you only need to create it once and you will be able to log into every Fandom community.
- On the top right of every page on every Fandom wiki, you will find links to Log in and Sign up.
- To sign up you can create a new account or use Facebook Connect. You can also visit Special:Signup.
- After choosing to sign up, an account creation page will load, and allow you to fill in your account details.
- Once you sign up, you are now a member of the Memory Alpha community!
As a registered user, you are able to:
- Keep track of your contributions
- Follow your favorite articles and receive notifications about page updates
- Create a user page and communicate with other archivists on your talk page.
- Personalize your preferences to tailor the functionality of Memory Alpha to your needs and customize your personal stylesheet to change your view of Memory Alpha and other Fandom wikis
- Upload images and rename pages
Adjusting your accountEdit
I forgot my password. What can I do?Edit
- If you forget your password, you can request a new temporary password be sent to you on the Log-in page.
- Simply click on the Log-in text on the top right. You can then choose to have a new password emailed to you.
- If you remember your password, and simply want to change it, visit Special: ChangePassword.
Can my account be deleted?Edit
- It is not possible for accounts on Fandom to be fully deleted, but they can be disabled. Please note: your contributions to Memory Alpha and other Fandom wikis remain.
Can I change my username?Edit
- If you want to use a different username, you can request a one-time account rename.