(written from a Production point of view)
Buy this book, or I'll come to your house!
paqHomvam Daje'be'chugh vaj juHlIj vISuch!
Background information Edit
- This issue was published in two editions, a Klingon language edition, and an English language edition. The English edition was published a week after the Klingon edition. Both editions were titled "mangHom qaD!", which translates to "Cadet Challenge!"
- The Klingon edition translation was coordinated by Dr. Lawrence Schoen of the Klingon Language Institute and edited by Chip Carter. It also included a Klingon glossary. The glossary thanks the translators Alan Anderson and David Trimboli for their efforts above and beyond the call of duty.
- Both issues feature a fake advertisement for "B'Eulah's Gagh! Gagh! and more Gagh!", each in the respective language.
- Based on Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry
- Writer: Chris Cooper
- … and Special Thanks to:
- Canon characters listed below are linked to the main article about them. Non-canon characters are not linked, but those that recurred, appearing or being mentioned in more than one story, are defined further in Starfleet Academy characters.
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|#17: "Culture Clash"||Starfleet Academy||#19: "Between Love and Hate"|