(written from a Production point of view)
Marc Worden (born 5 June 1976; age 44), from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, played Alexander Rozhenko in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine sixth season episodes "Sons and Daughters" and "You Are Cordially Invited". He also played the Klingon prisoner in the Star Trek: Enterprise fourth season episode "Affliction".
He is also known for his stint on the last five seasons of the All-New Mickey Mouse Club (aka MMC) in the early 1990s. Worden has since become a voice actor for animated series and video games.
- Road to Avonlea (1989-1996; with Christopher Lloyd and John Neville)
- MMC (1990-1994; with Wil Wheaton)
- Space: Above and Beyond as Neil West in the episode "Toy Soldiers" (1996; with Tucker Smallwood)
- Blade Runner (video game, 1997; with Stephen Root and Vincent Schiavelli)
- Felicity episode "Hot Objects" (1998; with Boris Krutonog)
- The Lesser Evil (1998; with Richard Riehle)
- Batman Beyond episode "Rebirth, Part I" (1999; with George Takei)
- Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999; with Nikita Ager, Alexander Enberg and J.G. Hertzler)
- Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge (video game, 2001; with Michael Bell, Hamilton Camp, Phil Morris, Keith Szarabajka, and Marcelo Tubert)
- NYPD Blue episode "Oedipus Wrecked" (2002; with Rick Pasqualone)
- 10.5 (2004; with Brian Markinson)
- Stargate SG-1 episode "Lost City, Part 2" (2004; with Ronny Cox and Tony Amendola)
- The Invincible Iron Man (2007; voice, as Iron Man/Tony Stark)