Discovery of Aldea Edit
- "Chief Medical Officer's Log, Stardate 41512.9. I've begun to suspect whatever is killing the Aldeans is related to a danger faced by Earth in the 21st century. Can it be that Aldea's ozone layer has been weakened?" (TNG: "When The Bough Breaks")
Mission to Gagarin IV Edit
- "Chief Medical Officer's log. This will be my final report to the Enterprise. Just as changes in evolution are known to be caused by changes in the environment we now know the process also works in reverse. An attempt to control Human evolution has resulted in a new species that's lethal to its predecessors. The children will be condemned to live out their lives in isolation. The quarantine of the Darwin Station must be maintained forever."
- "Chief Medical Officer's log, supplemental. The adults of Darwin Station have been restored to normal health using our transporter. They will remain on Gagarin IV and continue their research in hopes of one day rejoining their children."
- "Scientists believe no experiment is a failure that even a mistake advances the evolution of understanding. But all achievement has a price. For one brief glimpse at the mysterious blueprint of Human evolution the men and women of the USS Lantree paid with their lives. Their sacrifice is thus noted in this scientist's log." (TNG: "Unnatural Selection")
- "Chief medical officer's log, stardate 44161.2: We are docking at Starbase 133 for scheduled crew rotation. I look forward to welcoming aboard my mentor and dear friend, Doctor Dalen Quaice, who will be traveling with us to his home planet, Kenda II."(TNG: "Remember Me")
- "Chief medical officer's log, supplemental. After further consultation with Starfleet Medical, and a great deal of soul searching, I have reluctantly granted Lieutenant Worf's request to undergo the genetronic procedure." (TNG: "Ethics")
Investigation at Relay Station 47 Edit
- "Medical Officer's Log. I've isolated the cellular residue from the deckplate, but the DNA has destabilized. I'm attempting to reform it."
- "Medical Officer's Log, supplemental. Commander Morag and Lieutenant Uhnari are being kept under close observation. So far, no sign of coalescent behavior has surfaced." (TNG: "Aquiel")
Relieved of duty Edit
- "Chief Medical Officer's Log, Personal, Stardate 46830.1. I'll be leaving the ship tomorrow to attend the board of inquiry. That means I have less than 24 hours to get to the bottom of this mystery."
- "Chief Medical Officer's Log, Stardate 46831.2. I have been reinstated and I will be resuming my duties shortly. In the meantime, I have a personal matter to attend to." (TNG: "Suspicions")
|Logs of the USS Enterprise-D|
|Ship's log • Military log|
|Captain's logs: 2364 • 2365 • 2366 • 2367 • 2368 • 2369 • 2370 • 2371|
|Department logs: Bridge officer's log • Chief engineer's log • First officer's log • Medical log/Medical officer's log • Second officer's log/Science log|
|Personal logs: Captain's personal log • First officer's personal log • Second officer's personal log • Beverly Crusher • Daniel Kwan • Geordi La Forge • Jean-Luc Picard • William T. Riker • Deanna Troi • Worf|
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.