Nominations without objections
- Breen: Worth to be a featured article thanks to numerous contributors. --BlueMars 15:09, Jan 13, 2005 (CET)
- I think Star Trek: Armada should be a featured article due to Darkhorizons great attention to detail especially in the campaigns section. The Star Trek: Armada II page is also excellent. --User:rebelstrike2005 1750, Jan 7, 2005 (GMT)
- William T. Riker. User:SmokeDetector47 significantly expanded this article and it's now worth to be featured. --BlueMars 16:02, Jan 3, 2005 (CET)
- Kor. Good and extensive article on the Dahar master. Nicely done User:Gvsualan. --BlueMars 00:53, Dec 28, 2004 (CET)
- Emissary. Extensive and well sorted information on the Emissary of the Prophets. Good work. --BlueMars 18:21, Dec 24, 2004 (CET)
Nominations with objections
- Mission to Horatius. I think that this is a good article that is growing. Luke80.
- I disagree. The article at least needs a cover image, a better "plot summary" and needs to be wikified (including links). Additionally, there still seem to be some errors (NGC 400 vs. 434, for example) -- Cid Highwind 11:21, 2004 Dec 31 (CET)
- Seven of Nine. After a previous rejection this article is now worth to be featured. --BlueMars 14:57, Sep 21, 2004 (CEST)
- I still think there's quite a bit about Seven which could be added here; there are many important Seven-centric episodes left out as well as minor details from other episodes. Everything currently there is very good, though. -- SmokeDetector47 20:06, 24 Dec 2004 (CET)
- I'm going to take the unusual step of objecting to an article I started. I'm not completely happy with the edits that have been made since I've been gone. Alex Peckover 18:13, Jan 3, 2005 (CET)
- Equinox, Part I and Equinox, Part II. Self-nomination, just added all details to this episode which I can think of. A few dead links at the moment, but I'm working on them -- MiChaos 19:09, 7 Nov 2004 (CET).
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.